Thursday, June 11, 2009

recently!!

what am i doing recently??
everyday repeat n repeat...
sleeping,eating,online~ing,drama~ing,msn~ing...
really a boring life!what can i do??
wan shooting,but that's not enough time for me...
so,canceled!!
internship?waiting till next week juz start...
u can ask me..y dun u start now?
no...im lazy..not ready to work now...wahaha
no la..actually i have 2 pass up the video on 12th June...
the final deadline 4 our final shooting assignment..
so i have 2 edit it n rush it out...
i get the video yesterday nite,when i saw my short hair in video..
omg!i keep laughing..n think bout "is dat me?really cant imagine it la"

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

when monday, evening, when i was sleeping...i get a call from kan...
"wei,where r you ya??wan go station one yum cha??v on the way now..wan reach ur hoz lo.."
"huh?wan reach my hoz??"(omg!im still in sleeping mood,den u tell me dat u wan reach ald)
"yea..."
"but im so hot now,i need 2 hav a bath 1st!may i?"(i hate the weather,so hot!wan me out aso hav a shower 1st la..if not u go urself..haha)
"huh?den how o?wan reach ald wo..."
"giv me a minute,i juz wan 2 take a shower,cz im really hot"
"k la, wait u downstair la,u faster ya"
"okay"(finish a call,i faster run into the bath room n take a shower,wao,so shong,shu fok sai...hehe)

monday nitez..v all lepak at station one n having my dinner there...(sienz,station one food again)

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

tuesday,evening aso...our Reith call me..
"wei,station one lo..jom"
"walaoeh, station one again a"
"yea..so boring..ntg 2 do..so station one lo.."
"gt who?"
"kuan on the way going, kan meet us after gym..how?u wan go?"

"(
thinking bout...station one again a..sien...)ehh..ok la..at home ntg 2 do aso.."
"ok..now im coming..when reach call u.."
"okay..bye..see ya"
(omg..2 days station one..really sien..having my dinner at station one AGAIN..look at the menu,dunno wat can i choose d..aihz...)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

wednesday..luckily no station one...wahaha...
2day im very guai..having dinner wit my family..
my bro treat...wahaha..going pudu eat "bak kut teh"..
wao..its so delicious..yummy..long time no "bak kut teh" d...
summore no nid station one..sure happy la...
after dinner bac to home n continue my internet life...sigh!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………

yesterday my mum tell me dat my Mr Kenny Kwan latest news..
(my mum so in...she call me..."newspaper gt ur Mr. Kenny..about gay news wit Mr. Hins")
sob!!wats?!gay??wit Hins again..pls la..HK journalist really pro in photograph ya..
i really "pui fok" them...give a big clap to them...





can see my red circle?
tis is wat the HK doggies took..
left hand wit left hand..funny rite??
like tis aso can say they "pak toh"..
both of them juz a good frd and hang out yum cha aso can say till pak toh...
omg!!pls la!!



No comments:

Post a Comment