Monday, June 15, 2009

3 days special (happy + angry)

last saturday 13th June '09
Mr. Edmond + Mr. Wei Jian big days..
when evening i went to sg wang meet up my frd..
when i reach sg wang..went to my frd shop n find them...
they give me see edmond b'day present..
when i saw it..im so surprise..

chiang chiang...tis is wat v present to our Mr. Edmond..nice??
full of sweet+bikini set+panties..wahaha..


take a pic wit Mr. Edmond B'day present 1st..
chi cak...gao dim..
the present really nice n creative la..xD..
created by Regine & Natalie..

after dat v went 2 edmond hoz together..
wit Regine,Natalie,and Natalie friend..
goin by lrt..hehe..lazy 2 drive car..
when reach station, Edmond bro come n fetch us..
Natalie so naughty..she keep kacau~ing Edmond bro..haha..
when reach Edmond hoz..ald very late..they wan cut cake loh...
"sorry ya edmond..v late d.."
he was waiting us 4 cut cake..hehe..paiseh

happy 21st birthday ya..Mr. Edmond^^


the 2nd cake..make by Abbie..so "hang fok" lo..our Mr. Edmond^^


one more birthday cake...
(so many cake la,but i din eat aso..hehe)

after cut cake..they all playing cake there..
yark..so creamy la..

yea yea yea..he is the birthday guy-Mr Edmond^^

after dat, v hang along at Edmond bed room..
keep taking pic...wahaha
see.......

she is who's make the cake..Abbie^^


m3 & hui ping^^2 chubby gal..xD


with the naughty gal~Natalie..=P


m3 & Regine^^


m3 & vernee..tis picture doesn't look like me lo..


act cute there..=.^


abbie & hui ping..peace^^

ehh!?cham..forget the bday guy d..
"now take the picture wit u..dun cry ya.."xD


the handsome birthday guy, Mr. Edmond^^
"2day u so leng zai wat..juz today a...wahaha"
tis is wat i tell him..hehe

after picture section..
i the time open the present dat v present him..
when he saw it he so happy..den feel like wana wear the bikini..
let him zha dao..
tis the video when he wear the bikini set..
(4.20min-quite long..Edmond father so funny,
he put the monkey at sum place..wahaha)



tis the result..Mr. Edmond become Ms. Edmond..=p
chiang chiang chiang chiang!!!


after dat rush to poppy 4 celebrate Wei Jian bday..
21st bday aso..(how come so many 21st year old frd ya??lolx)

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

1sum juz reached..
they all keep sms me call me fast fast come..
when i reach there..juz go true walk in..wahaha
finally saw them..
omg!all start high n drunk d..
n the bday guy Mr. Wei Jian ald get drunk n sleep at there..
call him aso blur blur there..nvm..u take rest..=)
when i juz step infront them..
dat "la ba" terus call me drink..without "chem" anything..
swt..pure alchohol again..this is their style..no choice..
after dat go find others frd..omg..May looks so blur d..
i think she get drunk jor..haha..
after dat go find Mr. Melvin..
finally meet him luu..haha...
at 1st im so scared i cant recognize him..but...
finally i can recognize him..wahaha...
after dat juz dance dance drink drink n walk here walk there..
so busy..n other den Wei Jian (the bday guy) still gt one more Mr. beer get drunk d..
drunk till walk aso cant..omg..1st time saw him drunk like dat..
2 of them really..aihz..dunno how 2 say jor...
juz take care la my dear...xD

b4 bac, shawn call me drinks again..pure alchohol again..
omg..dun la..but i had no choice..juz drink..aihz..
his frd aso the one..force me to drink..
but i lie him i hav to drive later...so no nid drink jor..hehe..=P
cz i really "beh tahan" d..really drink alot..
when i was blur...Mr. Melvin sms me..
he wana bac d..so go meet him up again..
n take pic..

m3 & melvin..omg...im look so blur..
actually still gt one more pic..but dat one cant post at here..
coz im very blur n blur..=P

after waiting andrew..den bac lu..
thx 4 andrew send me bac yea..^^

Happy Nitez..although im so tired..but im really happy..
thx u guys..happy bday ya..Mr. Edmond & Mr. Wei Jian^^
21 years old la..muz "sik nam" lo..wahahaa

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

14th June
bac to college having meeting..
about our film show..
2sum start meeting n watching those film n MV till 5sum juz finish..
tired leh..last nite 6sum juz sleep den next day hav 2 meeting..
luckily i din fall as sleep...hehe..
many things hav 2 settle..
finding sponser..guest..n so on..
other than film show things..
hav 2 finish all the final film n MV..
rush n rush...
fight n fight ahh...^^

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

15th June
when i was sleeping..i get a call...
dunno who is it...cz i dunno dat no..
when hang up..i noe d...pheonfly company call me..
yea..pheonfly..the event company i internship..
i tot he call me is talk about tmr wat time bac 2 work n sumthings hav 2 inform me..
but...dats nt..dat ppl tell me dat he din comfirm me 4 internship there..
"wats?u ald comfirm me 16th june bac 2 work wat..now u say nt comfirm?"
"yea,we din comfirm u aso..v said will giv u a call if nid u.."
"wat i hear is u say comfirm..now u say no..summore u din say u will giv me a call aso!!"
"nway u no nid come tmr.."
(i din say anyting juz end the call)
wt..giv me a call??u din tell me when i interview aso..
wat i hear is u call me bav 2 work on 16th June..
when interview, Corrine n Regine wit me aso..
they all doesn't hear dat he told me dat he will giv me a call if comfirm..

ald comfirm den now u tell me dat u langsung din comfirm me..
tis company really..sigh..
make me dunno wat can i do now..
so sddly n the time so rush..how can i find the place 4 internship..
tis company really "hoi sei yan"..shit!!
wat can i do now??tell me plz..
gambateh~ing finding d other internship place d..
hope dat i can find it..

No comments:

Post a Comment