Friday, September 25, 2009

hang out

19 september 09

when afternoon went to Shawn & Heng saloon..
bcoz when their saloon opening i miss the chance to find them..
go wit Fai..after went to their saloon..
go find my dear May..
stay at her saloon till night den bac to her hoz for prepare..
I tell them it was my last day for club..
they all dun trust me..
esiks..is real..i wish 2 stop for awhile la...
im so boring wit that..
when reach Poppy...i feel shock..coz alot of ppl..
but that not the reason make me shock...
coz Poppy always like dat wat...
it is bcoz have alot of "seafood" there...
eisks..nt nice ald..wear bra dance at there...
make Poppy look so cheap ald..

other then dat gt some nhappy things happen..
once is Fai..keep tell me dat May black face to him..
aihz..sien lo..always care bout dat...
another unhappy things r when inside Poppy..
gt ppl wana fight but let bouncer stopped!
after club those ppl go true fight outside passion there..
wt..this make poppy change 2 like Barcelona ald..
i have to tell those guys..club is for happy, enjoy n fun..
not for fighting..ok?!

20September 09

went to Seremban for reef party..
coz dat event held by my frd...
so go support him lo..
when reach there...we can see how was Seremban ppl look like..
OMG!go reef party wear T-shirt+shorts Pants+slipper..
girls wear like time square "seafood"..
u guys can imagine how dat look like..

whole nite i juz dance wit babe Yan at our place there...
its really boring..no ppl dance one..
if nt support my frd i think v will nt been there..
b4 i go there andrew gt tell me dat Seremban reef party nt fun one..
now i noe d...wuwuwu..
around 1.30am the party was end..
so v having our supper at Seremban..
n Mr. Michael( who's call us support him dat fella)..
he get drunk ald..so he say he cant join..
let me n others frd scold him gao gao...
really sei zai him..

after havin my Nasi Lemak Kambing..
yummy...den bac 2 KL...
its was a tired nite...


22 September 09

go eat stemboat wit babe Yan n babe May..
3 soh po cant finish those food..
bazirnya...
after dat went 2 sing k...
sing till 3am like dat den bac home..
coz babe Yan next day have 2 work...
after send babe yan home..
im alone drive bac to Puchong...
when i was on the way bac..
gt two motor are very near to my car..
im very scare wit dat...so i press oil n run fast fast..
luckily i can bac home safety..
if nt i cant imagine wat will happen if i din mention bout it..
its too dangerous for gal who's driving when at night or midnight..
God bless me..

No comments:

Post a Comment